We want you to buy with total confidence at Furniture Today and we understand that the quality of the delivery service is extremely important for overall customer satisfaction, so here is some information to help put your mind at ease.
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £350*
- Delivery is FREE for all orders over £350 anywhere within mainland Britain, except AB, DD, FK, IV, KW, KY, PA and PH postcodes where there will be an additional charge which will be advised prior to order confirmation*
- Superfast delivery on the day of your choice
- Orders for Next Day Delivery must be placed by 11am
- You will be contacted prior to your delivery to arrange a convenient delivery date. If you have already chosen a ‘day of choice’ then you will receive a text the evening before delivery with the delivery timeslot.
- We provide a two-man, white glove delivery service.
- All deliveries will take place during the week, unfortunately we are unable to deliver at weekends.
- Large items are transported directly to your home in specially equipped furniture vans and are carried into a room of your choice by trained furniture delivery staff
- For delivery to Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland we will deliver to a nominated mainland GB address e.g. a port. Onward shipping from that point is the responsibility of the customer.
- Smaller items may be delivered by a parcel service. For multiple purchases, all items will generally be delivered together once all the products become available.However, there are occasions where it is necessary for us to make more than one delivery which is solely dependent on the supplier/ manufacturer and stock availability.
- For orders below £350 there will be a delivery charge of £35. Further surcharges to aforementioned areas will still apply.
- All of our products (including those the customer has chosen a designated day to be delivered as well as products with longer lead times) will be delivered between the hours of 7.00am and 9.00pm. A timeslot will be sent via text or email the evening before the delivery.
- Where a delivery date has been agreed with our carrier but the customer isn't present to receive the delivery we reserve the right to charge the customer a minimum of £45 plus VAT to cover part of the cost of the failed delivery.
*Terms and conditions apply. For more information on delivery, returns and refunds, please refer to section six in our Terms & Conditions. Alternatively, you can email us an enquiry.