Call us on 0800 078 9616 or 0208 626 9339
Our mission at Furniture Today is to provide our customers with quality furniture at affordable prices. As we also appreciate the need for flexible payment options and that not all of our customers want to pay by credit or debit card all in one go, we offer an excellent 100% interest free finance plan on all orders over £800.*
- Spread the cost of your furniture over a timescale of your choice*
- Quick and easy to set up – you’ll be sent an online link*
- 100% Interest free – no hidden charges*
- Quick decision – usually within 10 minutes*
*Subject to acceptance. Please note: Interest free credit excludes clearance items & any promotion where additional discounts are offered.
Our finance schemes are provided by our finance partner Deko.
- Q. Is a deposit needed for Interest free credit?
- A. Yes. Upon ordering, one of our agents will be able to advise you of the options that best suit your budget. You can pay anything from as little as 10% to 50% of your total order and spread the remaining sum over a set number of easy payments.
- Q. Is there a minimum order value for credit applications?
- A. Yes. Credit is only available on orders of £800 or more.
- Q. How do I apply for credit?
- A. We prefer to deal with your application in a personal manner. Simply call us on 0800 078 9616 or 0208 626 9339 and we will process your details live. We can usually give you an answer within 10 minutes, enabling us to dispatch your items swiftly. Our Finance Hotline is open 9.00am-5.30pm Monday to Sunday.
- Q. Are my personal details secure?
- A. Yes. All orders placed online with us are taken and transmitted directly to Sage Pay – our payment gateway – using a secure connection that is verified by VeriSign. We do not store your card details and they cannot be seen by those employed by Furniture Today or Sage Pay.
- Q. What happens if my application is declined?
- A. If our credit providers decline your application, you will have the option to choose an alternative method of payment (i.e. credit/debit card or cheque).
- Q. Am I eligible for finance?
- A. In order to apply for finance you must:
- be at least 18 and under 75 years of age
- be either employed for more than 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired and over the age of 50, or in receipt of an invalidity or disability allowance
- be a UK resident for 3 years or more
- be able to make repayments by direct debit
- be able to provide your previous address if you have lived at your current address for less than 3 years
- Q. What information will I need to supply you with?
- A. For a decision on your credit application, you will need to provide us with your:
- Bank account number
- Sort code
- Work postcode
- Telephone number
- Q. How will my personal information be shared?
To ensure a swift application process, we recommend you apply through our Finance Hotline on 0800 078 9616 or 0208 626 9339. Our Finance Hotline is open 7 days a week 9.00am to 5.30pm.